CONFERENCE POLICY INFORMATION
Health and Safety Protocol
The Ray of Hope Christian Church is committed to following all recommended health and CDC guidelines for personal safety. Attendees will be notified of specific measures as we get closer to the event.
Casual, comfortable attire is recommended. Please dress appropriately during the worship services. Conference colors Pastels and White. Feel free to wear these colors during the conference if you like.
Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
The Women’s Conference registrations are non-refundable upon purchase, but fully transferrable to a substitute registrant. To transfer your conference registration, please send a written request to email@example.com no later than, Friday, April 1, 2022 with the name of the person that you would like to transfer your registration to. NOTE: One registration can only be transferred to one person.
No Show Policy
Conference fees and materials are forfeited for all “No Show” registrants.
Photographs submitted or taken at the Ray of Hope Christian Church (ROHCC) Women’s Conference may be used in print, media or website publications without notice or compensation to attendees. By attending the Ray of Hope Christian Church Women’s Conference, you permit ROHCC to use photographs taken of you for such purposes.
- This is an adult conference. No childcare services are available.
- Please notify the conference team of any physical challenges you may have so that we may accommodate you.
- Please notify the conference team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of dietary restrictions by April 1, 2023
* NOTE: Attendees are responsible for making your own hotel reservations.
Hotel Rates and Reservation Procedures
Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa – Special Group Rates are:
Spa Tower Beach View – $368.75 per night (includes florida state and county tax)
This room includes two double beds and pullout sofa
Single: $368.75 per night
Double: $184.40 per person per night
Triple: $122.90 per person per night
Emerald Tower Deluxe Partial View – $378.75 (includes florida state and county tax)
This room includes two double beds and two bunk beds
Double: $189.40 per person per night
Triple: $126.25 per person per night
Quad: $94.68 per person per night
- You may call and ask for House reservations at: Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
Phone: 1- 850.267.9500. | Code: DOD | The hotel reservation deadline is April 1, 2023.
- When making your reservation you must mention that you are an attendee of the Ray of Hope Women’s Conference.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy. There is a $20 charge for each additional adult in the room.
- Hotel accommodations and payments are the responsibility of individual attendees and will be paid directly to the hotel.
- Please make sure to have a valid credit card for your hotel payments when making your reservation and at check out.
- A credit card will be charged for one night’s deposit at time of booking.
- A full refund of an individual room deposit will be forfeited unless cancellation is received seven (7) days prior to arrival.
- To avoid cancellation penalties, cancel prior to 12:00 a.m. seven days prior to arrival.
- Ray of Hope Christian Church will not assume responsibility for attendee’s hotel payments. April 1, 2023 is the deadline to receive group conference prices for your hotel room (based on availability).
- A $20 resort fee will be applied to the room each night.
Resort Fee Includes: Daily self-parking, Free Wi-fi, 24-hour access to the fitness center, Yoga class at Spa, resort tram, shuttle service to premium outlets and shopping discounts for premium outlets and Grand Boulevard shopping center.
Thursday, May 11, 2023
4:00 p.m. Conference Check-In
4:00 p.m. Hotel Check-In
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Free Time/Dinner on your own
7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Women In Worship
Friday, May 12, 2023
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Prayer on the Beach
8:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Breakfast Buffet
9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Praise/Worship
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. General Session I
11:05 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. General Session II
12:10 p.m. – 1:10 p.m. General Session III
1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Group Picture
1:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Free Time/Lunch on your own
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Bonfire on the Beach
Saturday, May 13, 2023
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Prayer on the Beach
8:45 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Continental Breakfast
8:45 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Hotel Checkout
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Special Interest Workshops
11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Closing Luncheon
1:30 p.m. Departure
General Session Descriptions
All persons will attend the General Sessions
- Sacred Reset – Discover how to develop a Mary Heart in a Martha World to find intimacy with God in the busyness of life and learn the art of choosing the meaningful over the urgent.
- Self-Care Reset – Discuss ways to become an emotionally healthy woman, stop pretending everything is fine and discover what you need to quit in order to transform your life.
- Trust Reset (in our lives, work and world) – Know when to give it, when to withhold it, how to earn it and how to fix it when it gets broken.
Special Interest Workshops (Select One)
- Life Reset – Explore ways to reinvent yourself, reignite your dream, revolutionize your life.
- Resilience Reset – Grit don’t quit! Unlock the secret to developing resilience, courage and faith when giving up is not an option.